KNZD-10 jail phone
Jail telephone adopts 304 stainless steel material, it looks solid, wind resistance and corrosion resistance. The embedded installation method, using a tamper screw, stable and reliable after installation. Is the best choice of the prison system of communication calls..
1. Stainless steel 304 body for easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable telephone.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong armored cord .
8. Metal keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
9.Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(If PABX have this available we can provide this function).
10. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function upon buyer’s requirement).
11. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
12. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:260*150*130mm Unit: N.W:2.14KG
1pcs packing box size: 340*235*165mm Unit N.W:2.14KG Unit G.W:3KG
SPECIFICATION - Analogue(Model NO.ZD0100012)
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
SPECIFICATION - VoIP(Model NO.ZD0100022)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)