With the rapid development of mobile communications, the best emergency phone is a smart phone, which can quickly and easily make emergency calls 911, 999, 112 and so on. Of course, there are some special circumstances. For example, in outdoor parks, many times these areas are not covered by mobile networks. We need to install some outdoor emergency phones with columns to help tourists seek help. In nuclear power plants, oil and other chemical industries, we need intrinsically safe phones as emergency phones. In some remote places, we need to set up a fixed emergency intercom help visitors quickly get in touch with the duty officer and ask for help.
The blue light emergency phones are emergency phones or posts with blue warning lights and are usually placed on the university campus for protection and warning. Usually the blue light flashes when a call comes in, or when a call is made using the phone. We also offer a complete set of blue light system.
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone ,support hotline dialing, support scroll dialing.
4.Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible (HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong curly cord .
8. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
9. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
10. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
11.Support echo cancellation.
12. Support Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
13. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This function upon buyer’s requirement).
14. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
This product model:KNSP-01-D8DZ1
24 port 10/100Mbps PoE switch
Paging system sever manual
Unified network management system