Voip outdoor intercom is a multifunctional, waterproof and vandal-proof emergency intercom specially designed for outdoor emergency communication. Usually we can use a column or directly install it on the wall, which is easy to install and has a long service life. Usually voip outdoor intercom uses yellow shell and sos logo to help us better find emergency walkie-talkies in emergency situations.
1. Cold-roll steel body, vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. LED indicator for incoming call.
4. Hands-free button, double loudspeaker.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. POE power supply or DC12V.
7. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
8. Support echo cancellation.
9. Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
10. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function upon buyer’s requirement).
11. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
12. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification atnight.Optional
13. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CAS004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Voip outdoor intercom packing
Unit size:300*180*95mm Unit: N.W:4.2KG
1pcs packing box size: 439*277*191mm Unit N.W:4.2KG Unit G.W:5KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:31.8KG G.W:34KG
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Hotline(maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP,
communication DHCP, SIP
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af),
2833(DTMF) WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDC,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load programming and configuration through Web GUI
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP,
Rated carry current:1A remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC monitoring, status LED
Max.switching current:1A Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
1. PSTN analogue telephone
2. DTMF dialing
4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,STMR>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
11. Hotline setting (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
12. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request) with stainless steel cable protected
This product model:KNZD-09A-1