KNZD-05LS customer service phone/prison phone is mainly designed for Banks, prisons, supermarkets, tourist areas, etc. The machine is high-grade and beautiful, all stainless steel body, excellent waterproof and dustproof performance; The 11-bit zinc-alloy key is wear-resistant and corrosion-resistant, and the handle transmitter and receiver has excellent anti-noise performance, which can effectively filter background noise.
No, the number of prisons is not allowed for prisoners to own mobile phones. The prison will install a strong voip prison phone to help prisoners contact the outside world.
The prisoner's talk time is usually determined by the regulations of different prisons, and some prison talk time is 10 minutes or 15 minutes. Every time the call arrives, the voip prison call will automatically hang up.
1. With auto-dial function ( also can set with four groups speed-dial number according to requirements)
2. Storage number can be modified freely.
3. With total function of normal phone
4. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware
5. Applicable for all the environment either unattended or attended
How to clear out number:
1. Open phone box, put the switch “1” to “ON” side on the PCB mainboard.
2. Connect telephone line and pick up the handset
3. Press the storage key (which have stored the number) twice.
4. Put the handset back on hook and put the switch “1” back to “1” side.
Main Product features
1.Well treated PCB used inside the phone.
2.Robust screw terminals used for the connection of ringer,handset,line in,hookswitch.
3.Selectable 7 minute time out,to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
4.All connectors be greased in production.
1.Kirk electro dynamic transducer for both handset transmitter and receiver.
2.Spring cable or armoured cable to attach the handset to the telephone main unit.
3.Stainless steel cable to connect exchange.
4.Inductive coupler fitted for hearing aid compatibility.
5.Handset integrity wiring to enable exchange to check if the phone is still operational.
VOIP OVER IP-SIP(Version)
Connection type:Rj45 Socket inside sealed enclosure
Power supply:External 5V dc
Call set-up Protocol:Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
Configuration:DHCP or STATIC IP address provisioning
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION VOIP
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION VOIP
1.PSTN analogue telephone
2. DTMF dialing
4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz, high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,STMR>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm. maximum distance: 7KM
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 4 groups of numbers stored in the memory (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request) with stainless steel cable protected
This product model:KNZD-05 LS