The explosion-proof phones independently designed and developed by KNTECH are usually used in paga systems and petrochemical fields. The sound and light alarm and loudspeaker explosion-proof telephones we designed are usually composed of explosion-proof alarm D13 and explosion-proof speaker KNLB-Ex5.
1.Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, vandal & tamper-resistant hardware
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone.
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Heavy duty handset with hearing aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
6. Handset with industrial strong curly cord .
7. Stainless Steel keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
8. The loudspeaker and flash light
9. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
10. Temperature range from -20 degree to +55 degree.
11. Support echo cancellation.
12. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
13. Application: Hazardous dust and gas atmospheres, petrochemical industry,Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
a : AC power cord (option : 3-core wire)
b : Network cable above cat 5
c : Headset and D20 ringtone and LED DC5V/0.75W and explosion proof horn connection cable(option:8-core wire)
Connect the IP machine to the company's IP telephony network system. Before connecting to the network, check whether the network system is working properly.Direct network connection - In this way, you need at least one Ethernet port in your work place.Connect the LAN port to the Ethernet port of your workspace using the Ethernet cable on the back of the phone.
pick up the Handset, press the keyboard storage key+address key(digital 0 --- 9)+phone number+storage key, and then hang up.
Types of protection: II 2G Ex db ib IIBT5 Gb -20℃ to 55℃
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing MTBF:100000hours
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
With built-in amplifier and with external speaker 5-30W for your option
With flash light Power supply: AC220V Or AC110V (option)
Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
Rated carry current:1A
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,30VDC
Sound level of ringing:over 100dB(A).at 50cm distance.
speed dialing keypad:Super strong function is available for dialing 3 groups of numbers stored in the memory
Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
IP Protocols:IPV4, UDP, DHCP, SIP
LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring.
Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
Housing: construction robust aluminium alley die-cast body
Unit size: 278X349X161MM
Weight: 10.65kg(not include speaker and light)
Ambient temperature: -20℃ to 55℃.Relative humidity:10%~95%Atmospheric
pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A) Degree of protection: IP66
Explosion-proof telephones are used in nuclear power plants and are suitable for use in nuclear power reactor areas as emergency communication equipment.
Mining explosion-proof telephone
This product model:KNEx8 VoIP
IP PBX Telephone System
Unified network management system
Explosion proof telephones