KNSP-18 Harsh Environment telephone
Harsh environment telephone set is suitable for Europe and America, such as Norway, Sweden, Russia, Canada, USA, Japan, Korea, China xinjiang, northeast three provinces, weatherVery cold and out of doors and snow in a very hostile environment
Bad environment telephone is especially suitable for SOS emergency call for tourists in north China's high-altitude areas such as high-speed railway, subway, tunnel, bridge, port, airport, large industrial and mining project dispatch and call place, outdoor scenic spot, country park, national nature reserve and forest park
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable, support free dial.
3. With external 30W loud speaker.Material:metal. Impeddance:8Ω.Freq.Resp:300-7000HZ. S.P.L:(1M/W):108dB. Megenet:ALum
4. With red flash Light. Work voltage: 12V DC/10W
5. Lightening protection to ITU-Trecommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearingAid compatible receiver,Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong curly cord .
8. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
9. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
10.Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
11.Support echo cancellation.
12.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
13. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook.This function upon buyer’s requirement).
14. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
15.The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional 16. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size: 320 *205 *120mm N.W: 3.9KG
1pcs packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit N.W: 3.9KG Unit G.W: 5.7KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W: 24KG G.W: 29.6KG
You May Like:
Moisture Proof telephone
SPECIFICATION - Analogue(Model NO.SP0180012)
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
SPECIFICATION - VoIP(Model NO.SP0180032)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)