KNSP-16 outdoor telephone
As a Industrial communication equipment KNSP-16 is outdoor telephone are widely used for tunnel and subway. the outdoor phone is strickly tested by salt spray test for 4 days to 4 weeks. KNTECH provide complete communication system including out door Voip phone and outdoor analogue phone. The the outdoor emergency telephone are widely used on ship, cruises, drilling platform, dock. KNTECH provide rugged telephone and rugged waterproof phones for over 15 years.
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.SP0160012
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone, support free dial.
3.Magnetic reed hook-switch.
4. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
5. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible(HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
6. Handset with industrial metal cord .
7. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
8. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
9.Support echo cancellation.
10.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
11. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
12. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
13. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:320 *205*120mm Unit: N.W:3.4KG
1pcs packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit N.W: 4.5KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W: 29KG
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.723, G.726,G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Hot-line (maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way handse IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, RTP, , DHCP, SIP
communication 1 x LAN Protocols:Power over
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC Ethernet(PoE,802.3af),
2833(DTMF) 1 x WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts: (option) Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
1 Aux Output, dry contact programming and configuration through Web GUI
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP,
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Rated carry current:1A monitoring.
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
*AD---Adapter UL (Input : AC110~240V , Output : DC12V 1A)
||DC12V 1A +POE