Order Number: ZD0300022
VOIP KNZD-30IPIL Hospital Phone
1. Stainless steel 304 body, vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Support induction loop.(optional)
4. Hands-free button, double loudspeaker.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. POE power supply or DC12V.
7. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
8. Support echo cancellation.
9. Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
10. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
11. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
12. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant,
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC
ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:210*135*44mm Unit: N.W:1.2kg
Autodial telephone, handset emergency telephone, handfree emergency telephone, handset free emergency telephone, Auto dial emergency phone, Metal emergncy telephone, sos telephone, help telephone, GSM telephone, help point, help phone, outdoor emergency telephone, Gaitronics, emergency call point, metal help telephone, camera phone, public telephone, loud speaking phone, bank service telephone, elevator phone, window intercome, LCD telephone, hotline phone, talk a phone, cleanroom telephone, weatherproof phone, SIP phone, voip phone, call point outdoor weatherproof phone, solar energy help phone, tunnel telephone, 2G, 3G telephone, trackside telephone, Vandal Resistant Telephone, sip phone, tunnel phone, metro phone, highway phone, sos phones, sip phones, weather proof telephones, emergency telephones, industrial telephones, VoIP phones, bank telephones, sip telephones,intercom.mines telephone
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours
Hotline (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDC,Idle 2W, Max 10W
Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
Rated carry current:1A
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC
Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168