KNSP-11 mining telephone
KNTECH provide underground communication system and export minging telephones for over 15 years. The mining telephone widely used in coal mines and coppermine. The mining telphone as mining equipment must be a safty and heavy duty telephone for mining factory. mining system include PBX and switch and telephone stations. KNSP-11 are widely used as underground mining equipment with 2 years warranty.
Main features :
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone, support free dial.
4.Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible(HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong curly cord .
8. Metal keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
9. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
10.Support echo cancellation.
11.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
12. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
13. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
14. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:320 *205*120mm Unit: N.W:3.4KG
packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit N.W:4.5KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:29KG
You May Like:
Unified network management system
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.723, G726,G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Hot-line (maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way handset IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, RTP , DHCP, SIP
communication 1 x LAN Protocols:Power over
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC Ethernet(PoE,802.3af)
2833(DTMF) 1 x WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d)
Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts: (option) Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
1 Aux Output, dry contact programming and configuration through Web GUI
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Rated carry current:1A monitoring.
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
*AD---Adapter UL (Input : AC110~240V , Output : DC12V 1A)
||DC12V 1A +POE
As Public telephone for indoor or outdoor, Taxi or bus stands or station, Highway call box.Railway, metro, ATM machines side, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Generation facilities...A good ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres