KNSP-13 Marine telephone
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
As a marine communication equipment KNSP-13 is marine telephone are widely used for offshore communications. maritime communication model KNSP-13 is strickly tested by salt spray test for 4 days to 4 weeks. KNTECH provide complete marine communication system for marine communication. The marine phone widely used on ship, cruises, drilling platform, dock. KNTECH provide marine telephone system and marine telephones for over 15 years.Marine telephone, like car phones, are equipped with radiotelephones, and base stations are set up along the coast to cover the sea surface. In order to increase the communication distance between ship and shore, base station is usually installed in the topmost place.
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 2 button programmable telephone, support free dial.
4. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
5. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible(HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
6. Silicon keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
7. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
8. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
9.Support echo cancellation.
10.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
11. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This functionupon buyer’s requirement).
12. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
13. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:320 *205*120mm Unit: N.W:4.74KG
1pcs packing box size: 439 *277 *191mm Unit N.W:5.7KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:35.7KG
You May Like:
Moisture Proof telephone
Industrial weatherproof telephone
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G723,G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Hot-line (maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, RTP, DHCP, SIP
communication 1 x LAN Protocols:Power over
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC Ethernet(PoE,802.3af).
2833(DTMF) 2 x WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts: (option) Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
1 Aux Output, dry contac programming and configuration through Web GUI
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP,
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Rated carry current:1A monitoring
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
*AD---Adapter UL (Input : AC110~240V , Output : DC12V 1A)
||DC12V 1A +POE