Order Number: ZD09A0022
VoIP KNZD-9A Handsfree Phone
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.ZD09A0022
1. Cold-roll steel body for easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Led indicator for incoming calls, support hot-line calling.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong armored cord .
8. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(If PABX have this available we can provide this function).
9. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
10. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
11. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
12. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:300*180*95mm Unit: N.W:4.2KG
1pcs packing box size: 439*277*191mm Unit N.W:4.2KG Unit G.W:5KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:31.8KG G.W:34KG
Autodial telephone, handset emergency telephone, handfree emergency telephone, handset free emergency telephone, Auto dial emergency phone, Metal emergncy telephone, sos telephone, help telephone, GSM telephone, help point, help phone, outdoor emergency telephone, Gaitronics, emergency call point, metal help telephone, camera phone, public telephone, loud speaking phone, bank service telephone, elevator phone, window intercome, LCD telephone, hotline phone, talk a phone, cleanroom telephone, weatherproof phone, SIP phone, voip phone, call point outdoor weatherproof phone, solar energy help phone, tunnel telephone, 2G, 3G telephone, trackside telephone, Vandal Resistant Telephone, sip phone, tunnel phone, metro phone, highway phone, sos phones, sip phones, weather proof telephones, emergency telephones, industrial telephones, VoIP phones, bank telephones, sip telephones,intercom.mines telephone
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)