KNSP-18T Emergency Telephone
Emergency telephone are widely used for tunnel and subway. the Emergency telephone is strickly tested by salt spray test for 4 days to 4 weeks. KNTECH provide complete communication system including Voip phone and analogue Emergency telephone. The the Emergency telephone are widely used on ship, cruises, drilling platform, dock. KNTECH provide Emergency telephone for over 15 years.
Main features :
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast SMC body. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Auto-dial, as soon as you pick up the hand set the phone will put through. Or one button optional
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from: -35 degree to +75 degree
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required.
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
10. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
11. Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022/EN55024/EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC.
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.
1. Robust SMC 2600 glass fibre reinforced polyester die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant hardware, easy Installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, support hotline setting. Lifting machine automatic dialing.
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard.
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6.Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible(HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7.Handset with industrial strong armored cord .
8. temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
9.Support echo cancellation.
10.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
11. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This function upon buyer’s requirement).
12. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
13. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.723,G.726, G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Hot-line (maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way handset IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, RTP , DHCP, SIP
communication 1 x LAN Protocols:Power over
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC Ethernet(PoE,802.3af)
2833(DTMF) 1 x LAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts: (option) Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
1 Aux Output, dry contact programming and configuration through Web GUI
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP+
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Rated carry current:1A monitoring.
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
|Model number||Power Supply||Item Number|
|KNSP-18T -IP-Y_ADP||DC12V 1A +POE||SP18T0092|