KNSP-18T Emergency Telephone
Emergency telephone are widely used for tunnel and subway. the Emergency telephone is strickly tested by salt spray test for 4 days to 4 weeks.
KNTECH provide complete communication system including Voip phone and analogue Emergency telephone. The the Emergency telephone are
widely used on ship, cruises, drilling platform, dock. KNTECH provide Emergency telephone for over 15 years.
As Public telephone for indoor or outdoor, Taxi or bus stands or station, Highway call box
Railway, metro, ATM machines side, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Generation facilities...
A good ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres
Main features :
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast SMC body. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Auto-dial, as soon as you pick up the hand set the phone will put through. Or one button optional
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from: -35 degree to +75 degree
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required.
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
10. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
11. Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022/EN55024/EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC
Machine size: 320 *205 *120( mm )
Carton size: 439 *277 *191( mm )
Packaging material: pearl cotton, carton
Gross weight: 5.7KG
Net weight: 3.9KG
VOIC OVER IP- SIP (Optional)
Connection type: RJ45 Socket inside sealed enclosure
Power supply: External 24V dc or POE
Call set-up Protocol: Session Initiation Protocol(SIP)
Configuration: DHCP or STATIC IP address provisioning