The wall-mounted intercom is a SIP voice intercom product developed specifically for the needs of industry users based on the technology of VOIP phones. The voice transmission adopts the standard IP/RTP protocol, which inherits the advantages of good voip phone compatibility. , It can be perfectly compatible with all current SIP-based mainstream IP PBX/softswitch/IMS platforms, such as 3CX, Elastix, etc., providing convenience for users to quickly deploy equipment.
1. Stainless steel 304 body, easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP65 dust proof.
3. Hands-free, with built-in loudspeaker.
4. Weather resistant to IP65 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Metal keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
7. Wall mounted type installation
8. Auto release the line if the other side not end the call. This function upon buyer’s requirement).
9. Body in electrophoresis process finish no fingerprint. Resistant to corrosion
10.Telephone line powered, RJ11 twisted pair cable connection.
11. Application: Clean room, pharmaceutical factory, hospital, chemical plant, metro etc.
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Machine size:210*150 *60( mm ) Carton size:230 *170 *80( mm )
Gross weight:1.7KG Net weight:1.5KG
14pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:18KG G.W:24KG
SPECIFICATION - Analogue(Model NO.ZD0030012)
1.PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz, high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5% 10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,STMR>
10, output impedance is 600 Ohm. maximum distance: 7KM
11. Super strong function is available for free dialing (maximum length of each number is 16 digits).
12. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request) with stainless steel cable protected
SPECIFICATION - VOIP(Model NO.ZD0030012)
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Free dial(maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP,
communication DHCP, SIP
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af),
2833(DTMF) WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDC,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load programming and configuration through Web GUI
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP,
Rated carry current:1A remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC monitoring, status LED
Max.switching current:1A Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
This product model:KNZD-03