Explosion-proof loudspeaker 360 ° no dead angle loudspeaker, suitable for installation in explosive gas environment place containing Class IIC, T5 temperature group, used for live broadcasting and sound reinforcement.The speaker is used in conjunction with various power amplifier devices, and is used together in the paging intecom system, with a call alarm function.
The horn feature
1.Explosion proof speaker design and certified by TUK ATEX standard.
2. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant easy Installation.
3. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
4. service temperature range from -20 degree to +40 degree.
5. The speaker wiring connections are enclosed in a dust-moisture-proof design.
6. 360° lossless broadcast
7. Transformer coupled
8. For use public address and paging application
9. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
10. Application: marine, ship,offshore, mine, Tunnel, metro, speedway, , power plant, bridge etc.
Unit size: 260（Ø)*412(L)mm
Unit G W: 5.7kg
1 pcs in a inside box. Box size: 470x310x310 cm G.W: 9KG
4 pcs in a CTN box. CTN box size: 480x 630x630 cm G.W:38.1KG