KNZD-42A Voice Door Phone offers half duplex hands free talk for the secure access control and monitoring of a building entrance. This advanced Door phone supports analogue and operators of most of PABX and PBX. guaranteeing easy customization for telecom operators and service providers.Features
•Integrated touch dial keyboard
•Local power, DC5V 1A.
•half duplex hands-free speakerphone.
•Flexible of lock approach Local passwords , Remote DTMF Switch control
•Protective level IP53 against dust, water, and mechanical damage
Business: offices, shopping areas
Education: universities, campuses, schools, sports areas
Health care: hospitals, laboratories,Pharmaceutical factory
Logistics & Transportation: airports, parking lots or garages
Industries: factories,product center
|Power supply：||DC5V 1A|
|Quick dial buttons||Buttons are made of touch screen material, strong and durable.|
|cable||The recommended RJ11 pair|
|Relay outputs||NC/NO contacts: AC250V 3A DC30V 3A|
|Hands-free half-duplex support||Operating temperature range 0°C – 55°C|
|Audio stream||Storage temperature range -40°C – 70°C|
|Relative humidity 10% - 95% (not condensing)|
|Installation Embedded installation|
|KNZD-42AR Voice Door Guard inherits the characteristics of the bearing analogue products.|
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with
feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,
high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,STMR>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.
maximum distance: 7KM
11. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory
(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
12. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request)