Moisture Proof telephone
Moisture Proof telephone is in response to the complex situation of industrial environment. Industrial moisture-proof telephone uses rugged housing, metal phone line, and DSP chip are used for moisture proof phones, which can be used continuously and steadily in extremely cold, hot, humid, and humid environments.
Main features :
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast SMC body. Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Auto-dial, as soon as you pick up the hand set the phone will put through. Or one button optional
3. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from: -35 degree to +75 degree
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch
5. Telephone line powered. No external power or battery back up required.
6. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
7. Handset: made of special engineering plastic, high anti-knock resistance, Weatherproof, armoured cable optional,
8. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
9. Handset integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
10. Selectable 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
11. Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 EMC: EN55022/EN55024/EN50121-3-2: 2006 FCC
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.
1. Robust SMC 2600 glass fibre reinforced polyester die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant
hardware, easy Installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone, support free dial.
3. temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
4. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6.Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible(HAC) receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7.Handset with industrial armored cord .
8. Stainless steel keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
9.Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
10.Support echo cancellation.
11.Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
12. Optional 7 minute time-limited call.( This functionupon buyer’s requirement).
13. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
14. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:290 *205*117mm N.W: 4KG
1pcs packing box size:332*210*125mm N.W: 4.79KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 670*352*315mm N.W: 30.5KG
You May Like:
Operator console center
Unified network management system
IP PBX Telephone System
VoIP SIP2.0 telephone DTMF dialing Audio Codes:G.711, G.723,G.726, G.729
MTBF:100000hours MTTR: 2 hours Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45
Hot-line (maximum length of each number is 16 digits) connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, RTP, DHCP, SIP
communication 1 x LAN Protocols:Power over
Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC Ethernet(PoE,802.3af),
2833(DTMF) 1x LAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access
Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)
Auxiliary Contacts: (option) Programming:Non-volatile flash memory
1 Aux Output, dry contact programming and configuration through Web GUI
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP,
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Rated carry current:1A monitoring.
Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
*AD---Adapter UL (Input : AC110~240V , Output : DC12V 1A)
||DC12V 1A +POE
As Public telephone for indoor or outdoor, Taxi or bus stands or station, Highway call box
Railway, metro, ATM machines side, Tunnel, Port, Dock, Mines, Generation facilities...
A good ideal telephone for use in wet or corrosive atmospheres