KNSP-08L Loud speaking telephone
We are extra load phone manufacture for over 20 years. We sall our loud speaking telephone for over 120 countries. The telephone speaker are widely used in noise area like power plant and tunnel. Most noise are need amplified telephones with 30W Paging speaker. The telephone with built-in paging amplifier. The telephone speaker with external waterproof speaker. The paging system can speaking with people by this public address telephone.
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal resistant and tamper-resistant hardware, simple installation.
2. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable speed-dial telephone.
3. Store button, Pick button, Redial button.
4. Door cover: orient automatically and good self - closing, convenient for use.
5. Weather resistant to IP66 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree
6. Magnetic reed hook-switch.
7. Robust AC cord, AC power supply from 110V~240V. Built in battery(optional).
8. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
9. Hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
10.Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still operational.
11. Optional 7 minute time out, to release the line if the handset is left off hook.
12. All of the components including keypad, buzzer, circuit board and cabinet are designed to be
multiplayer waterproof and dust - proof which is up to Class III grade.
13. With external 30W loud speaker.Material:metal. Impeddance:8Ω. Freq.Resp:300-7000HZ. S.P.L:(1M/W):108dB. Megenet:ALum
14. With external Lamp indicator. Red Flash Light.Work voltage: 12V DC/10W or powered by telephone.
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size: 320 *205 *120mm N.W: 5.8KG only telephone speaker 1.5KG +Alarm Lamp 0.33KG
1pcs packing box size: 59*48*25cm Unit N.W: 9.5KG Unit G.W: 10.2KG include speaker+lamp
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W: 57KG G.W: 61.2KG include speaker+lamp
You May Like:
Operator console center
Rugged industrial telephone
SPECIFICATION - Analogue(Model NO.SP08L2D6
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
SPECIFICATION - VoIP(Model NO.SP08L2D6
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)