This intercom system for lift car is designed to provide a direct communication between passengers seeking help and the station controller. Its hands-free intercom system. The lift unit is connected to a IP PBX server and is powered by the DC12V adapter.
1. With 2 call buttons with memory. One for master button and the other one for slave button.
2. With built-in 12 buttons keypad for store preset numbers.
3. with 1 call status LED, waiting to answer: light on, conversation: flashing. Finish conversation:dark
4. Hands-free communication
6. The phone will release the line when other side hang up
7. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21
8. RJ45 network cable connection for IPPBX control
9. Adjustable ringer and volume control.
10. Dry contact.During Conversation: dry contact close. Finish conversation: dry contact open.
11. 12V DC power supply
VolP SIP2 0 telephone
Audio Codes G.711, G.722, G.729
MTTR: 2 hours
Network 10/100 BaseTX Ethermnet, RJ45
Hotine(maximum length of eachnumber is 16 digits)
connectors, Cat5e or better
Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free
IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP,
Call Control SignalingVOIP SIP Info(DTMF)， RFC
LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE ,802 3af),
WLAN(IEEE 802 3af), Network Access
Power.Power over Ethernet, IEEE802 .3af, Class 0
Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d),
Local power, 12VDC ldle 2W, Max 10W
Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contadt
Programming Non-volatile flash memory
Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load
programming and configurationthroughWeb GUI
Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
Management and Operation: DHCP and static IP,
Rated carry current:1A
remote automatic software upgrade, centralized
Max .switching voltage:125 VAC ,60VDC
monitoring, status LED
Max switching current:1A
Echo cancellation code G.167/G.168
This product model:LC-03S