Order Number: SP0570012
Analogue KNZD-57 Emergency Telephone
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.SP0570012
1. Stainless steel 304 body for easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Support hot-line calling.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong armored cord .
8. Press the yellow button for the common telephone call, the red phone to emergency phone call.
9. Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(If PABX have this available we can provide this function).
10. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
11. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
12. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
RCM: AS/NZS CISPR 32 Australian communications:AS/CA S004
Australian Equipment-safety: AS/NZS 60950.1:2015
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:286 * 178 * 52mm Unit: N.W:5.3KG
1pcs packing box size: Unit: N.W:KG Unit G.W:KG
6pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: mm N.W:KG G.W:KG
Autodial telephone, handset emergency telephone, handfree emergency telephone, handset free emergency telephone, Auto dial emergency phone, Metal emergncy telephone, sos telephone, help telephone, GSM telephone, help point, help phone, outdoor emergency telephone, Gaitronics, emergency call point, metal help telephone, camera phone, public telephone, loud speaking phone, bank service telephone, elevator phone, window intercome, LCD telephone, hotline phone, talk a phone, cleanroom telephone, weatherproof phone, SIP phone, voip phone, call point outdoor weatherproof phone, solar energy help phone, tunnel telephone, 2G, 3G telephone, trackside telephone, Vandal Resistant Telephone, sip phone, tunnel phone, metro phone, highway phone, sos phones, sip phones, weather proof telephones, emergency telephones, industrial telephones, VoIP phones, bank telephones, sip telephones,intercom.mines telephone
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3.MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with
feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,
high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.
maximum distance: 7KM
11. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request)
with stainless steel cable protected.