Analogue KNZD-11 Push call Telephone
DESCRIPTION ITEM NO.ZD0110012
1. Stainless steel 304 body for easy Installation.
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Full keypad with memory, 10 button programmable telephone.
4. Weather resistant to IP55 standard, service temperature range from -30 degree to +75 degree.
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. Heavy Duty handset with hearing Aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone.
7. Handset with industrial strong armored cord .
8. Metal keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
9.Phone integrity wiring to enable the telephone system to check if the telephone unit is still
Operational.(If PABX have this available we can provide this function).
10. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the handset is left off hook. This function upon buyer’s requirement).
11. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
12. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:170*130*60mm Unit: N.W:0.65KG
1pcs packing box size: 200*140*100mm Unit N.W:0.65KG Unit G.W:1KG
12pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 500*360*420mm N.W:7.8KG G.W:13.1KG
You May Like:
Emergency Voice Intercom
Unified network management system
Video Intercom System
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable
6. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with
feeding voltage of 33-60V.
7. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
8. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
9. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,
high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
10. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.
maximum distance: 7KM
11. Hotline setting (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
12. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request) with stainless steel