KNZD-09 Emergency telephone
With the increase of elevator usage accompanied by more and more failures and accidents emergency voice intercom is essential. Common phenomenon for the malfunctioning of the elevator door won't open power, elevator, falling elevators, etc., and will carry your cell phone no signal leads to the people can't help to generate panic, Stainless steel Emergency Voice Intercom for help, installed in the elevator wall with a key dial-up function as long as a touch key, telephone automatic goes through to the control room for help to reduce accident loss and security
1. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body stainless steel face plate
2. Waterproof rating IP55 dust proof.
3. Supper good sound clarity during conversation.
4. Support video uploading(customized).
5. Lightening protection to ITU-T recommendation K.21.
6. DC12V power supply.
7. Temperature range from -40 degree to +70 degree.
8. Support standard Session Initiation Protocol(SIP), RFC 3261.
9. Calling indoor extension for two-way conversation.
10. Support echo cancellation.
11. Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring.
12. Built-in dynamic noise reduction, to achieve high-quality voice communications.
13. Optional 7 minute time out to release the line if the other hand hang up.This function
upon buyer’s requirement).
14. The housing covered with a layer of reflective label for easy identification at night.Optional
15. Application: Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
EN55022: emissions EN55024: immunity
Ingress Protection: GB4208-93 IP66 FCC ITU-T Recommendations K21
EMC: EN50121(Railway application-Electromagnetic Compatibility)
Unit size:160*240*42mm Unit: N.W:1.2KG
1pcs packing box size: 325*235*175mm Unit N.W:1.2KG Unit G.W:1.5KG
12pcs in 1 outer Carton box: size: 730*390*340mm N.W:14.4KG G.W:35KG
You May Like:
Operator console center
Unified network management system
Video Intercom System
Video Door Intercom
1. PSTN analogue telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF:100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable 6. Sound level of ringing:over 70dB(A).
7. Call transmission index:(5KM)SLR<12,RLR<-1,stmr>10, output impedance is 600 Ohm.maximum distance: 7KM
8. Applicable for various types of SPC exchange PABX and dispatching exchange system with feeding voltage of 33-60V.
9. Connection: RJ11 screw terminal pair cable (or RJ11 Socket of plug upon request),with stainless steel cable protected
10. Super strong function is available for dialing 12 groups of numbers stored in the memory,(maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
11. Standard frequency:low frequency group:697. 770. 852. 941Hz,high frequency group:1209. 1336. 1477Hz, frequency deviation:-1.5% ~ +1.5%
12. Ambient temperature:-30 ~ +60 degree. Relative humidity:10%~95% Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa Circumstance noise:less than 60dB(A)
1. VoIP SIP2.0 telephone 2. DTMF dialing
3. MTBF100000hours 4. MTTR: 2 hours
5. Auxiliary Contacts:1 Aux Output, dry contact 6. Rated load:0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
7. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load 8. Echo cancellation code:G.167/G.168
9. Rated carry current:1A 10. Max.switching current:1A
11. Max.switching voltage:125 VAC,60VDC 12. Audio Codes:G.711, G.722, G.729
13. IP Protocols:IPv4, TCP, UDP, TFTP, RTP, RTCP, DHCP, SIP
14. Free dial (maximum length of each number is 16 digits)
15. Communication: Full duplex 2-way hands-free communication
16. Call Control Signaling:VOIP SIP Info(DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
17. Network:10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
18. Power:Power over Ethernet, IEEE802.3af, Class 0 Local power, 12VDc,Idle 2W, Max 10W
19. Programming:Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
20. Management and Operation:DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring, status LED
21. LAN Protocols:Power over Ethernet(PoE,802.3af), WLAN(IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control(IEEE 802.1x),STP(IEEE 802.1d), RSTP(IEEE 802.1d-2004)